In our house, mealtime means everyone has a seat at the table and we have a sense of togetherness while gathering around. Highchairs do the same thing as a booster seat, but they don’t include our littlest eaters in family time. That’s why we designed it—to give our youngest a place at the table until they are ready to fly solo. The BOOST Plus Squish. It grows up too. The tray is adjustable and removable making the BOOST Plus a complete system that grows with your child from 12 months on. This seat has comfort and security built in with a suspended seating area for comfort – it’s not just rubber or foam on a rigid base, but actually has a comfy spring to it, a rigid base for stability, slip-resistant feet for safety, and three sets of straps to keep the seat on the dining chair and the squirmy diner in the seat! Table manners start here.
- It grows with Baby—ergonomically designed for kids’ growing needs
- Squishy seating area for supreme comfort
- Multi-directional adjustment for the tray, or remove the tray and belly up to the table
- Three-point harness and dual-strap system—the fancy way of saying this is one safe seat
- Slip and scratch-resistant to protect furniture
- Waterproof, lightweight, and easy to wipe clean; 12m+